header-photo

Beekeeping?

Interested Person: Beekeeping?
Me: Yeah, beekeeping.
Interested Person: I don't get it, what do you mean?
Me: I keep a colony of bees in my backyard.
Interested Person: Really? Don't you get stung a lot?
Me: Not at all. Contrary to popular belief, honeybees are quite docile and rarely ever sting.
Interested Person: I didn't know that. So, why did you decide to do this?
Me: Well, I'm always on the lookout for a new and interesting hobby, and bees are incredible little creatures. Besides getting the delicious honey, I get to enjoy all the other great rewards of beekeeping.
Interested Person: Like what?
Me: The bees do amazing things for our garden, plus the beeswax they produce can be used to make all sorts of things, from candles and creams, to lip balm and furniture varnish.
Interested Person: Wow, thats crazy. So, how does one get started in beekeeping?
Me: Well, I just ordered beekeeping for dummies online, but if you want, you can just follow my beekeeping adventures on my blog at www.firsttimebeekeeper.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment